Sunday, June 5, 2011

A New Home

Hello again! I know that it's been a while and so many things have happened since the last time I wrote. I've finally moved to my own place and there is a big possibility that I won't be moving anywhere anymore. I had to do some renovations to my new place and I also had to get rid of a lot of things that my friends considered as trash. I had to travel all the way to the north (to my sister's place) to salvage a few old wooden Malay traditional windows toe be incorporated into my house decor. I also gave away all my cats except one since I don't stay on landed property anymore. All in all, there are a few major changes in my life and I'm happy to say that these changes fit me very well. I'm totally grateful that my life is going for the better. We'll see if I will have more time to spare for this blog.

2 comments:

umie wafa wafi said...

nice house ney.....soooo kampung

FooArt Scissorhands said...

Sayang umh ni dah lama xde org ddk since I pindah kl