Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kuntai The Wireman

The air-conditioner at my salon needed to be serviced and of course, I had to call none other than Kuntai the wireman. His real name is Faizal but I call him Kuntai. He said it has been his nickname since his secondary school days. He is a very good wireman and a very pleasant guy. I called him to fix the wiring in my house when I moved in my new place a few months back. He came to my salon with a few of his workers and while they were doing their jobs, he took the opportunity to have his hair done. He has very long hair and I'm sure there are lot of women out there who are envious of his hair. It is quite amazing sometimes how a guy can really take care of their hair when a lot of women simply take their hair for granted. So if you need any wiring work to be done, just call Kuntai. This is his phone number. Just make sure you don't abuse it. 012 4001418.

No comments: