Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My New Place

I actually moved to my new place a couple of months back but I was too lazy to write about it in my blog back then. I am much happier with this new place. It's in the happening part of town where there are a lot of actions but I'm too busy nowadays to be part of it. I still haven't had the chance to welcome my friends to my new place properly. But knowing them, they don't even need any proper invitation to visit me. I'm still in the process of beautifying my house if you can call it that. Unlike a lot of people who go for the modern, sleek look, I prefer to inject some old elements by placing old items that I have imported from my kampung house in Pangkor to make it more personal. I am yet to take any pictures of my new place but I'll post some for others to see later.

No comments: