Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wet, Sad And Cold

I am so pissed off right now. I was supposed to take the train to go to KL for a wedding reception and everything that could go wrong went wrong. It was raining hard when I left my house so by the time I reached my friend's house (I wanted to leave my bike at his place since his house is just about a hundred metres from the station), I was soaking wet. I had a change of clothes and had to borrow his shorts to go to the train station. I arrived at the station at 10.28 p.m. and there was nobody there. In fact, the train station was quite dark. I was told that the train had left a few minutes earlier. Damn, damn, damn. I had to trudge my way back to my friend's house in the rain and I guess I'll have to see if there is going to be any early bus to KL tomorrow morning. At the moment, I am smoking my half-wet cigarette (I know it's disgusting but what can I do?) and sitting on the floor at my friend's place listening to Donny Hathaway singing 'A Song For You'. How low can you get? I just hope that tomorrow is going to be a better day.

No comments: