Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Thief In The House

My place was broken into a few days ago. Nothing was missing except for some cash that I left in the living room. This has never happened to me before and I am contemplating moving to a new place. Somewhere closer to my friends so they can watch over my house whenever I'm away. There have also been a few similar cases in the area where I'm staying at the moment and I have a feeling that these break-ins were done by the same person or people. It is sad how some people would resort to such activities just for a few ringgit. I don't think it will be that difficult to find a new place. The only problem is finding a suitable place for me and my cats. Moving the stuff will be another major problem. I hate to pack and unpack but I guess, I don't have much choice.

No comments: